Pre-conference Bronchoscopy Workshop – 6 March 2019
The Bronchoscopy Workshop is an intensive workshop, exclusive to approximately 20 delegates. The Workshop will be held on the 06 March 2019. Please note that the venue for the workshop will be at The Stellenbosch Lodge, near Spier. Please visit the Stellenbosch Lodge website at www.stblodge.co.za should you want more information on the venue.
25 Canterbury Lane • Blaauwklippen Village • Stellenbosch • 7600 • Cape Winelands
Tel • +27 (0) 21 888 0100
Website • www.stblodge.co.za
STELLENBOSCH LODGE VIA N1 / CAPE TOWN
Follow N1 towards Paarl. Take the Stellenbosch turn-off (Exit 39). Continue along the R304 for approximately 13 kilometers. Upon entering Stellenbosch, turn right at the third traffic light into Adam Tas Road. Continue along this road, also known as the R44 or Strand Road for 4.6 kilometers towards Somerset West. (The railway will be on your right). Turn left into Blaauwklippen Road, (The ENGEN garage will be on your left) and then a sharp right into Canterbury Lane.
STELLENBOSCH LODGE VIA N2 / CAPE TOWN
Follow the N2 towards Somerset West. Take the Stellenbosch turn-off (Exit 43). Pass the Lord Charles Hotel and continue on the R44 for 15 kilometers following the directions to Stellenbosch.After passing the entrance to Blaauwklippen Wine Estate (On your right) and Technopark (On your left) turn right into Blaauklippen Road at the first traffic light. (The ENGEN garage will be on your left). Make a sharp right into Canterbury Lane
Here be Lungs Conference – 7-8 March 2019
The conference will convene at Spier Estate, Stellenbosch. Stellenbosch is a scenic university town situated in the winelands of the Western Cape. Magnificent natural surroundings, graceful architecture and the inherent elegance of Spier make it the perfect venue to host the 8th Here be Lungs conference. Please visit the Spier website at www.spier.co.za should you want more information on the venue.
R310 Stellenbosch 7600 • South Africa • Stellenbosch • 7600 • Cape Winelands
Tel • +27 (0) 21 809 1100
Website • www.spier.co.za
HOW TO GET TO SPIER ESTATE
Spier is conveniently situated in the heart of the beautiful Wine Route within 25 minute’s drive from Cape Town, ten minutes from Cape Town International Airport and five minutes from Stellenbosch.
Village at Spier: S33 58.390 E18 46.949
Conference Centre: S33 58.375 E18 46.947
FROM CAPE TOWN
- Take the N2-Airport Road
- Continue past the Airport turnoff, this is approximately 10 km after the cooling towers.
- Take exit 33, which is the Baden Powell Drive/R310 Stellenbosch turn off.
- Turn left in the direction of Stellenbosch. Spier Estate is 9 km down the road on the right.
FROM MILNERTON/BELLVILLE & BRACKENFELL
- Take N1 and take exit 47. Turn right at the stop sign and continue to Stellenbosch on the R44. As you drive into Stellenbosch keep straight and turn right into Adam Tas Road, which has the railway line on its right. Go past Simonsberg Cheeses and Bergkelder. Turn right at sign for Cape Town and Kuilsriver –R310.
- At the sign for Muizenberg – R310, turn left, if you go past Neethlingshof turn back. Spier is approximately 5 km down the Muizenberg road on the left.
FROM SOMERSET WEST/GORDON’S BAY
- Take R44 North until you get the Annandale Road/Lynedoch turnoff.
- Turn left, continue straight until T-junction (at the Mooiberg Farmstall)
- Turn right and Spier is approximately 1 km on the right.
FROM PAARL & SURROUNDS
- Take R44 heading towards Stellenbosch.
- Same as for Milnerton areas once on the R44.