Delegates are encouraged to take advantage of the secure online registration facility and register before Friday 30 September 2022 to qualify for the early bird registration fee. Please note: The number of delegates attending is limited. (An invoice can be downloaded with your online registration).
Proof of vaccination to be submitted with registration for in-person attendance.
The registration fee includes scientific sessions, tea, final programme and welcome function. Completed registration will be acknowledged by e-mail. Accompanying persons are invited to the welcome function.
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES|
|EARLY – Up to 30 September 2022||LATE – After 30 September 2022|
|Specialists||R5 500||R6 500|
|Nurses||R1 760||R2 760|
|Registrars||R2 310||R3 310|
|US Students / Red Cross||R2 100||R3 100|
|Bronchoscopy Workshop 7th December||R2 900||R3 900|
|Ultrasound Workshop 7th December||R2 900||R3 900|
|Ventilation Workshop 7th December||R2 900||R3 900|
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION TO THE CONFERENCE
- Any cancellation received by the Secretariat before 30 September 2022 will be subject to the following refund policy:
- 75% of the amount paid if written cancellation is received up to 30 September 2022.
- No refund if written cancellation is received after 30 September 2022.
- In the event of non-attendance / non-arrival, full payment will remain due and payable – without exception.
- Any applicable refunds will be made after the congress.
- Bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refunds.
- In the unlikely case of cancellation of the event, the organisers shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc. Delegates are encouraged to take out travel insurance when making travel and accommodation arrangement.
ON SITE REGISTRATION
Please note that no on site registration facilities will be available.
Thank you to the following companies who have confirmed their support to this congress