Delegates are encouraged to take advantage of the secure online registration facility and register before 1st October 2021 to qualify for the early bird registration fee. Please note: The number of delegates attending is limited. (An invoice can be downloaded with your online registration). Proof of vaccination to be submitted with registration for in-person attendance. A link will be sent to all registered in-person attendees to upload proof of vaccination.
The registration fee includes scientific sessions, tea, final programme and welcome function. Completed registration will be acknowledged by e-mail. Accompanying persons are invited to the welcome function.
Alternatively, you can also download the registration form which should be returned together with proof of payment to HANRI LENNOX firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the conference registration form for registration fees.
|CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES|
|EARLY – Up to 1 October 2021||LATE – After 1 October 2021|
|Specialists||R5 000||R6 000|
|Radiographers||R1 600||R2 600|
|Nurses||R1 600||R2 600|
|Registrars||R2 100||R3 100|
|US Students / Red Cross||R2 100||R3 100|
|Bronchoscopy Workshop 24th November||R2 900||R3 900|
|Ultrasound Workshop 24th November||R2 900||R3 900|
|High Flow Oxygen Workshop 24th November||R2 900||R3 900|
CANCELLATION OF REGISTRATION TO THE CONFERENCE
- Any cancellation received by the Secretariat before 1 October 2021 will be subject to the following refund policy:
- 75% of the amount paid if written cancellation is received up to 1 October 2021.
- No refund if written cancellation is received after 1 October 2021.
- In the event of non-attendance / non-arrival, full payment will remain due and payable – without exception.
- Any applicable refunds will be made after the congress.
- Bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refunds.
- In the unlikely case of cancellation of the event, the organisers shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc. Delegates are encouraged to take out travel insurance when making travel and accommodation arrangement.
ON SITE REGISTRATION
Please note that no on site registration facilities will be available.
Thank you to the following companies who have confirmed their support to this congress