Ancient History. New Life.
Going since 1692, Spier is one of South Africa’s oldest wine farms, with a fascinating history and a legacy that the owners never take for granted. Today the farm has a modern, conscious energy. Focused on art and good farming, Spier is about farm-to-table food and accoladed wines. Its people are committed to living and working in ways that bring positive change to our environment and community. The Spier Hotel and conference team invite you to do business in an inspiring atmosphere.
|Signature Rooms||Single Room||Double Room|
|R 2100.00||R 2325.00|
Please Note: A 1% tourism levy will be added to the final cost.
Please download the above hotel reservation form and return it directly to the hotel.
- Please note that our provisional block booking will be released by 07 December 2018 after which availability cannot be guaranteed. Block accommodation bookings have been arranged at Spier Estate, Stellenbosch for the duration of the course.
- All rates quoted include VAT at the prevailing rate of 15% but exclude government room levy.
- Accommodation will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Should you book accommodation telephonically, please remember to mention that you are booking for the Here be Lungs Congress. Should you fail to do this, the hotel might inform you that they are fully booked.
- The hotel will confirm your accommodation reservation directly with you.
- Please familiarise yourself with the accommodation cancellation policy as stipulated by the hotel.
Spier Wine Estate
For alternative accommodation options please contact the Stellenbosch Tourism Bureau on tel +27 21 883 3584 or visit the website on www.stellenboschtourism.co.za